Would you like to help grow a company’s social media presence and leverage online platforms to support branding, reputation and recruitment efforts?
Pauzé Group is looking for a Specialist, Social Media with a solid experience in corporate and digital communications. Reporting to the Director, Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility, the applicant will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team where you will be exposed to a broad range of communications and public affairs initiatives.
Role & Responsibilities
The Specialist, Social Media will help oversee the Company’s social media presence and support overall media relation and public affairs.
More specifically, you will:
- Managing an editorial calendar for online content with monthly themes, supporting overall Corporate Communications objectives through the use of the Company’s Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn properties as well as forumboreal.com.
- Identifying and growing Company’s online audience; deploying tactics to generate more interaction with online network.
- Drafting responses to online inquiries and managing criticism and dissent in collaboration with Team members and other internal issue experts.
- Supporting the Company’s social ambassadors program; ensuring regular meetings among Communications and HR ambassadors and preparing agendas, drafting social media recommendations or training materials.
- Identifying with HR, opportunities to enhance use of corporate LinkedIn account.
- Overseeing video production to develop features on employees or Company issues.
- Conducting daily media monitoring and preparing monthly analytic reports.
- Launching new Company social media properties, including Facebook.
- Managing online advertising campaigns to support Communication, HR or Sales initiatives.
- Supporting other identified Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and Government Relations efforts as requested.
You have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, to communicate with all levels of the organization, to manage online response to external stakeholders and to adapt quickly to change. You make appropriate decisions rapidly on the basis of experience and judgment even when you have incomplete information and/or you are under pressure. You have a proven track record of achieving positive results in a context of multiple projects, evolving priorities and tight deadlines. Furthermore, you have a high degree of creativity and excellent communications skills in both English and French.
You have a Bachelor’s degree in communication or related field. You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, and you are familiar with a variety of the social media concepts, practices and procedures.